This position provides critical support to the CEO/President of multiple companies and may be occasionally assigned to assist other Senior Management on projects. Will perform confidential and critical assignments in support of daily operations of the organizations, including performing project management. May serve as the bridge of communication between the CEO/President’s Office and internal departments, the Board of Directors, Suppliers, and Customers.
- Coordinate project management for various projects directly assigned
- Maintain status of current projects for multiple organizations under the oversight of the CEO
- Independently manage individual project assignments with minimal oversight
- Direct point of contact and maintain liaison with CEO & her subordinate staff
- Maintain the CEO/Presidents calendar
- Develop and maintain Corporate Calendars with key events deliverables
- Assist in maintaining organizational certifications and memberships
- Coordinate travel and meetings, complete expense reporting
- Draft communication messages on behalf of the CEO/President
- Manage Social Media pages for organization
- Schedule weekly, quarterly, and annual meetings for CEO/President and Board
- Schedule external meetings for CEO/President and other Executive Staff as needed
- Organize and set up for such meetings and events as needed
- Oversee and manage charitable or community-based activities sponsored by the Company or the CEO
- Develop and publish meeting meetings for key meetings
- Track and follow up on open organizational assignments (with CEO direct reports)
- Assist with special events, including organization, support, and setup
- Maintain office equipment and supply ordering for local office
- Develop corporate communications (internal and public) and announcements
- Develop professional presentations
– Proven experience as an executive administrative assistant in a corporate, professional setting or in a similar role.
-5+ years of administrative experience preferred.
– High school diploma or equivalent required, Associates Degree preferred.
– Bachelor’s Degree in business, or related work experience highly desired.
– Confidentiality, professionalism, integrity, and credibility required.
– Strong problem-solving skills and work ethics.
– Proficiency in Adobe, Microsoft programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
– Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
– Excellent time management skills; can effectively manage competing projects.
– Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
– Accuracy and attention to detail required.
– Ability to achieve departmental and personal goals.
– Knowledge of office procedures and business equipment
– Experience in proofreading documents for grammar, punctuation, and formatting.
– Travel between office locations and/or with the CEO may be required.
Background Check Requirements: A background check will be required prior to hiring. Post hiring, this position may be subject to a security clearance administered by the U.S. Federal Government.
Online Application: All applicants must complete an online employment application to be considered for an interview using the following URL: https://kwatsongroup.com/jobs/application/.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
Work is performed predominantly in an office environment. Sitting for extended periods is common. Ability to communicate orally with customers, suppliers, management, and coworkers is crucial. Hearing and vision within normal ranges is essential for normal conversations, to receive ordinary information and to prepare or inspect documents. No heavy lifting is expected. Exertion of up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally may be required. Good manual dexterity for the use of common office equipment. Good reasoning, math ability, and language skills are required to solve a wide range of business problems. Must be able to develop and use management reports, memos, and other documents to conduct business.
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The incumbent may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Submit Questions to: email@example.com